Certificate of Incorporation:
- Certificate of Amendment of the Certificate of Incorporation of TSCILDC
- Certificate of Incorporation – TSCILDC
Appointed Corporation Personnel:
- Edward Sykes, Chief Executive Officer
- Jennifer M. Flad, Executive Director, Contracting Officer for Property Disposition, and Procurement Officer
- Julio Garaicoechea, Project Manager, Language Access Coordinator and FOIL Officer
Board of Directors Biographies:
- Ira Steingart – Chairman of TSCILDC. Mr. Steingart is the Sullivan County Legislator from District 8. Appointed on May 9, 2016 by sole appointing member of the Corporation, the Sullivan County Manager. Reappointed on January 1, 2019.
- Suzanne Loughlin – Vice Chair of TSCILDC. Ms. Loughlin is EVP and Chief Administrative Officer of Firestorm Solutions, LLC, a national consulting firm specializing in Crisis Management, Threat Assessment, Business Continuity Planning, and Critical Decision Support. Ms. Loughlin is also a licensed attorney in the State of New York, and serves as a director on several non-profit boards, including Hudson Valley Pattern for Progress and the Sullivan County Partnership for Economic Development. Appointed on May 9, 2016 by sole appointing member of the Corporation, the Sullivan County Manager. Reappointed January 1, 2017.
- Edward Sykes – Assistant Secretary and CEO of TSCILDC. Edward T. Sykes resides in Callicoon, NY, and owned Mike Preis Inc. for 25 years and serves on the board of directors of First National Bank of Jeffersonville and the Callicoon Cooperative Insurance Co. Mr. Sykes is currently the Supervisor of the Town of Delaware and President and Chairman of Southern Tier Title Agency. In addition he is a member and past President of the Callicoon Kiwanis Club, retired member of the Callicoon Vol. Fire Department, and founding member of the Callicoon Business Association. Appointed to the Board January 1, 2017 by sole appointing member of the Corporation, the Sullivan County Manager. Reappointed January 1,2018.
- Howard Siegel – Treasurer of TSCILDC. Mr. Siegel is currently President and CEO of Irwin Siegel Agency, Inc. Mr. Siegel currently serves as a board member to a new formed Federally Qualified Health Center operating out of the Bronx and as a board member of Management Services Solutions operating out of New York City. Past industrial development experience includes serving as a member on the Town of Thompson Planning Board, the Partnership for Economic Development and as past President of the Monticello Rotary Club. Appointed on May 9, 2016 by sole appointing member of the Corporation, the Sullivan County Manager. Reappointed January 1, 2017.
- Scott Smith – Assistant Treasurer of TSCILDC. Mr. Smith is the Council Representative for the North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters, United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Appointed May 9, 2016 by sole appointing member of the Corporation, the Sullivan County Manager. Reappointed January 1, 2018.
- Carol Roig – TSCILDC Member. Ms Roig has worked for more than 25 years as a communication and program specialist in the fields of community development, educational reform, energy policy, health, planning, social services, tourism, and the arts. She joined the staff of the Sullivan Alliance for Sustainable Development in 2011 and was appointed Co-Executive Director in 2013. Appointed May 9, 2016 by sole appointing member of the Corporation, the Sullivan County Manager. Reappointed January 1, 2018.
- Paul Guenther – TSCILDC Member. Mr. Guenther was the former chairman of the New York Philharmonic and Fordham University boards, and retired in 1995 as president of Paine Webber Group. Mr. Guenther currently serves on the boards of Bethel Woods and SUNY Sullivan. Appointed May 9, 2016 by sole appointing member of the Corporation, the Sullivan County Manager. Reappointed January 1, 2019.
- Joseph Perrello – TSCILDC Member. Mr. Perrello is the Sullivan County Legislator representing District 7. Appointed May 9, 2016 by sole appointing member of the Corporation, the Sullivan County Manager. Reappointed January 1, 2017.
- Edward Sykes— Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Sykes was appointed CEO on December 17, 2018. In addition to his work as CEO, Mr. Sykes also serves on the Board of Directors.
- Jennifer Flad – Executive Director of TSCILDC. Ms. Flad serves as a liaison with the County of Sullivan and local and regional economic development agencies, in an effort to promote and administer the work of TSCILDC. She previously worked for the Sullivan County Division of Planning and Environmental Management, focusing on agricultural land use planning and economic development. Jennifer holds a BA in Peace, War and Defense from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and an MA in Social Science from the Environment and Community Program at Humboldt State University in Arcata, CA. Appointed by the Board on May 9, 2016
- Julio Garaicoechea, Project Manager of TSCILDC. Mr. Garaicoechea provides the necessary administrative, budgeting and financial reporting support to enable TSCILDC to make responsible and prudent policy and programmatic decisions, and maintains strong working relationships with private stakeholders, elected officials, public agencies, community partner organizations and the business community. Julio holds a MA in Economics from Hunter College in New York City, focusing on the effects of microfinance.
Professional Service Providers:
- Auditor: RBT CPAs, LLP
- General Counsel: Garigliano Law Offices, LLP
- Bond Counsel: Harris Beach PLLC